KMG Prestige is a client driven organization and in concert with our other values, we give our clients what they seek. It is the goal of the KMG Prestige to deliver the highest caliber of management services to its clients at the lowest cost possible.
At KMG Prestige, we believe that our job is to do anything we can do to help our Employees be successful in their job of serving the Residents and the needs of the Owners. The Employees’ goal, then, is to do anything possible to ensure our Residents have a fantastic housing experience. To this end, we endeavor to live and breathe our mission statement and our core values. We also recognize and reward our people who do this. We also know that our success is predicated on dynamic and continuous improvement in our processes.
Learning and Development Department Philosophy:
The Learning & Development opportunities are vast at KMG Prestige. It is our belief that our job is to do anything we can do to help our employees be successful in their job of serving the Residents and the needs of the Owners. We focus on creating leaders as well as teaching the nuts and bolts of the business as we help our people grow personally as well as professionally. To this end, we endeavor to live and breathe our mission statement and our core values. We strive to be great representatives of our dynamic and strong culture.
The KMG Prestige Mission Statement:
- Do the right thing.
The KMG Prestige Goal:
- To become the best, most respected property management company in the industry.
KMG Employee Orientation Video:
- Click here to view the
Our KMG Prestige Values
- We hire and reward people who everyday display INTEGRITY, HONESTY, and CARING behaviors in dealing with others.
- We foster quality relationships – We treat each other, our clients (owners and developers), our customers (residents), and our lenders and suppliers with respect, open, honest communication, fairness, and politeness. We don’t do drama!
- We teach, encourage, and model teamwork and tolerance.
- We seek to continuously improve by sharing knowledge, and improving the quality of systems.
- We strive to be good stewards of our corporate resources. We leverage our individual and collective gifts with the intention of developing a harmonious and satisfying living, and working environment.
- We do what is right- even when that is in conflict with doing what is easy or more profitable.